Do you reserve the right to share my email addresses or my clients' site users' email addresses with third parties?
We 100% absolutely do not. Your personal and private data is kept private. We will not share it with any third parties. And we have no way of getting your website users' email addresses, but if we did we still wouldn't share it with any third parties.
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I use Custom Tags?
- What are some Custom Tag use cases?
- Can I alter the Statcounter code?
- എന്റെ ലോഗ് ഫയൽ നിറഞ്ഞാൾ എന്ത് സംഭവിക്കും - സ്റ്റാറ്റ് കൌണ്ടർ നിരീക്ഷണം നിർത്തുമോ?
- Do you reserve the right to share my email addresses or my clients' site users' email addresses with third parties?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- ഇതെന്തുകൊണ്ട് സൌജന്യ സേവനമായിരിക്കുന്നു?
- If a visitor does not have cookies enabled are they still tracked by the system?
- Statcounter and the GDPR
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- എന്റെ അക്കൌണ്ട് എങ്ങനെ അടയ്ക്കും?
- How can I view stats from only certain countries / cities / states?
- Why does the URL say "Unknown"?
- My email report is missing / didn't get delivered.
- In my downloaded log the leading zero (0) in zip codes has been removed - how can I fix this?